Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fall Concert Videos/CDs

Many of you ordered Videos/DVDs/CDs of the Fall Concert in October. I have delivered CDs to those who ordered, but there was a problem with the videos. The video recorder was not switched "live sound", so there was no sound on our video. After many attempts by our church sound guys to make the video sound better, there was no success. So, I took the CD recording (which was very good) and the DVD (with no sound) and gave it to a computer genius (by the name of Micah Loggins) to see if he could put the sound onto the DVD. He is a busy guy, and had to try many things, but has completed this daunting task this week. I will be sending these home this week. And, BTW, the Winter Concert will be recorded correctly, as I will make sure b/f the concert begins....

4 comments:

Micah Loggins said...

Micah Loggins? I hate that guy.

kels :] said...

um, question.
can we still get those cds.
time flys, i forget.
oops :]

Marina Alexandria said...

That is such relief. I was really hoping we were getting them soon.
I planned on giving mine to my great-grandmother for Christmas. I don't see her often. Thanks Ms.Heron, and Litton too!!!

Ya'll are the greatest.

Love always,
♥ Marina Alexandria

Margaret Heron said...

You can always buy CDS/Videos/DVDs of past concerts....just fill out an order form(get from Mrs. Heron), specify which concert and turn it in.