Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Making Music

Parents & Students,
I am SO excited about this year and all the new changes! Although there will be some initial confusion and "getting used to", I am certain that the year will bring much more opportunity for learning and growing. I am working on assimilating a schedule for the year and will send it home with students on Monday (and Tuesday) of next week. We will be extremely busy this year, so make sure to mark all events on your calendars. I have already sent home our Choir Handbook, so please read, sign and return the back page. Parents, if you have any questions for me, please call me (my cell # is in the handbook) or email me. Also, if you don't already know, I am trying for National Board Certification this year, so please keep me in your prayers! (grin) I look forward to many months of fabulous music. --Mrs. Heron

No comments: